Cubes English Language Lesson #2
1. Match the verbs to the actions.
play ・ listen to ・ have ・ go ・ do ・ go to ・ watch
__________ the radio
__________ a snack
__________ the gym
2. Ask questions.
Q: Do you (play football)?
A+: Yes I do.
A-: No I don’t.
3. Read the listening script.
What does Ross do in the morning?
4. Fill in the gaps…
5. Make questions & answers about morning routines.
Q: Do you read a newspaper in the morning?
A: Yes, I sometimes read the newspaper in the morning.
6. Choose the correct sentence.
A: I exercise usually in the morning.
B: I usually exercise in the morning.
7. Make questions & answers about your routine.
What do you usually eat for breakfast?
What do you usually do in the evening?
What do you usually do on the weekend?
Cubes English Language lesson #1
1. What activities do you see in the pictures?
2. What do you do on your days off?
3. ________ do you do in your free time?
________ do you do?
________ do you go with?
4. What are the 6 “WH” question words?
5. ________ ________ do you go?
6. Once a day.
Twice a week.
3 times a month.
4 times a year.
7. How often do you do them?
8. Read the listening script…
What does Adam do in his free time?
Where does he play?
Who does he play with?
How often does he play?
9. I play
They don’t like
He doesn’t like
10. Make questions using the language you have learned in this lesson.
I hope this lesson helps your English.
Please follow us on facebook, instagram, line and twitter
for more lessons and leave a comment.